Saturday, July 16, 2016

I love you

I love you ...
Beyond the definition of love
Beyond the reach of any intruders
Beyond egoistic possessions
Beyond worldly limits

I am missing you
The way I have never known
Beyond the reach of humanly imagination
Beyond the history of all humans
Beyond the weight of existance

I am lost
In the vastness of your soul
In a way that doesn't fit any description
Perhaps, I have known you for ages and lives
I understand now
How true love can increase your frequency
Such that your vibrations travel 
To the lands beyond the reach of humans

I am burning 
In the flames of unknown origin
I am yearning for your presence
I am questioning the entire universe
With the burden of mysteries unsolved

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! very deep and moving! Thank you, my sister!